Arise and shine, Collingswood! Here’s everything you need to know to get a good start this Saturday.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Sun giving way to clouds. High: 49 Low: 38.
Here are the best stories in Collingswood today:
- South Jersey town centers offer unique gifts, personal connections this holiday season (Cherry Hill Messaging)
- Camden County Government: CCPD secures $ 2.5 million in COPS grants for Metro (Patch)
- FYI, Philly’s holiday buying guide: support small businesses, give gifts to loved ones at these stores (WPVI-TV)
- Philadelphia Karaoke Bars, lounges and clubs to sing the tunes (Philadelphia Review)
- From color televisions to Monopoly, these inventions and ventures got their start in South Jersey (Cherry Hill Messaging)
- Leaders in HS football season statistics: which displays the numbers up to the 2nd week of the playoffs (nj.com)
Today in Collingswood:
- The Genesis Show – Collingswood NJ (1:00)
- Collingswood Cash Tailgate – Collingswood NJ (2:00 p.m.)
- Collingswood Borough: “The main entrance to Borough Hall has been * cheerfully given a makeover * thanks to local artist Hannah Pope! âï¸âï¸â¨ HOW CUTE ARE THESE SNOW BAGS ?!.” (Facebook)
- NJ pen: Camden County government health officials recommend that anyone who has frequented a Starbucks in Clementon / Gloucester Township in the past two weeks get a hepatitis A vaccine after a food handler has been tested positive for … “(Facebook)
- The retrospective: Adam Sangillo, revered community member and former chairman of the #Haddonfield education council, died Monday after a long battle with cancer. Despite his condition, he has rarely missed a council meeting in the past five years and only…” (Facebook)
- NJ pen: “Looking for old VHS tapes?” A vintage Japanese robot? A bric-a-brac from the southwest of the 90s? by Collingswo … “(Facebook)
- Collingswood Rotary Club: “Yesterday our club distributed Thanksgiving turkey meals to local churches for their families in need. #Serviceaboveself is really what #rotary is and we are grateful that we can help our local community.” (Facebook)
- Say it with clay: âTake a deep breath and get your hands on some clay! Our monthly stress reduction workshop is taking place this Saturday from 2pm to 5pm. Places are limitedâ (Facebook)
- Collingswood Borough: âTomorrow (20/11) is Collingswood Cash Tailgate Party & Sale day! Early risers catch the worm – get your ð¤ because Collingswood Cash fans looking to earn a bonus ð²ð² are starting to line up from 4:00 a.m. Offi … “(Facebook)
- The retrospective: “#Audubon commissioners are planning ahead after the recent federal infrastructure bill passed by Congress. Audubon has started to identify possible projects around town that could secure funding. as funds become available … “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to start this Saturday on the right foot. See you soon! If you like these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Anthony Bellano