Orbitron at Discoveryland at Disneyland Paris has been one of the park’s original attractions since it opened in 1992. Recently, Orbitron has undergone a complete makeover and looks better than ever.
What is happening:
- Disneyland Paris has published a video speaking with the imaginary David Goebel. It reveals that this is Orbitron’s first major refurbishment since it opened in 1992.
- The attraction has been completely dismantled down to its foundations, allowing the thematic rooms to be renovated off-site.
- A new coating has been installed for the comfort of the actors, and the queue has also been completely redesigned.
- The rockeries surrounding the Orbitron have been repainted and the attraction received a new set of night lighting.
- Orbitron will reopen at Disneyland Paris on December 17, 2021.
More Disneyland Paris news:
- Disneyland Paris recently increased the price of its Annual Pass at all levels. See details here.
- The last episode of Live from Magic at Disneyland Paris take an exclusive look behind the scenes at the all-new Mickey’s Dazzling Christmas Parade, before discovering the secrets of the central pastry shop at Disneyland Paris.
- Disneyland Paris will celebrate its 30th anniversary on April 12, 2022. For the occasion, the Resort is offering its actors the opportunity to choose the design of their new name tags.