TEMPLE, Texas, March 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Wetwall, a Wilsonart Company, is helping homeowners redesign their bathrooms with the introduction of two new Wetwalls™ Pro Designs of Waterproof Wall Panel System – Larisis Marble (W7054) and Augusta Calacatta (W7055). These warm, modern designs are the latest additions to the nature-inspired collection that offers homeowners and designers an easy and affordable way to create a spa-like oasis at home.
“Inspired by the beauty of the world around us, the entire Wetwall collection is designed to bring a sense of luxury and tranquility into the home at an affordable price,” said Kimberly Watson, Global Vice President of Material Replacement at Wilsonart. . “These new designs have been carefully crafted to coordinate with today’s popular bath finishes and materials while providing a sophisticated look ideal for creating a luxurious bathroom retreat.”
Larisis Marble features cool-toned grays and wispy streaks on an ultra-modern marble pattern to intricately add a graceful, maintenance-free tiled look for a clean, relaxed space. Augustus Calacatta offers a glamorous look with bold gray veining on a large scale with warm shadows that offset a milky white background. The two new offerings expand and complement Wetwall Pro Designs’ comprehensive selection, which includes a range of soothing neutrals, elegant stone patterns, subtle woodgrains and more:
- Arezzo (W7041): Warm brown and taupe with hints of azure create broader movement in this marble-like design reminiscent of a hot stone spa, a perfect way to add intensity and luxury to bright bathrooms.
- Aria White (W7001): This classic creamy color turns rooms into masterpieces. Enlightening any environment, its sophistication decorates your design like a clean canvas to support an artistic creation for your interior.
- Calacatta Statuary (W7036): Modern and elegant at the same time, this large scale marble with bold gray veins adds wow to the white.
- Cosence (W7028): Earthy gray and almond accents with this Brazilian granite design give its textured look a timeless feel.
- Legacy Ash (W7042): Influenced by noble forest wood, the subtle planks of this taupe wood grain bring organic beauty to clean, modern designs.
- Staccato (W7004): Soft lines converge to emphasize this color of mother-of-pearl and light oyster shell – cultivating the atmosphere of a room by drawing attention to any centerpiece.
- Tahitian Sands (W7027): This ivory limestone look blends warm and cool tones with a honed look finish to form the ideal neutral – perfect for accenting a pop of color.
- Torrone Marble (W7008): This Italian white marble design is a classic complement to more modern fixtures. Its structure in small gray veins adds a discreet depth to a space.
Ideal for shower walls, tub surrounds, accent walls and cladding, Wetwall eliminates the need for disruptive demolitions, giving installers and do-it-yourselfers an easy solution for transforming new or existing bathrooms. With its simple tongue-and-groove installation system, Wetwall panels can be installed in as little as two and a half hours and require no special tools. The system is also grout-free, making it simple to maintain and clean.
Created with a patented waterproof core and antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing mold and mildew, Wetwall panels are designed to withstand everyday use with little maintenance. The system also features AEON™ Scratch & Scruff-Resistant Performance Enhanced Technology, giving it superior durability and ease. Made in Temple, Texas, Wetwall is GREENGUARD Gold certified to meet low chemical emission limits for better indoor air quality.
Wetwall is designed for residential and commercial environments and is available online nationwide. For more information and where to buy, visit wetwall.com.
Wilsonart, a global leader in engineered surfaces, is on a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can rely on, delivered by caring people. The company manufactures and distributes high-pressure laminates, quartz, solid surfaces, coordinating TFLs, edgebanding and other decorative engineered surface options for the office, education, healthcare markets. , residential, hospitality and retail. Operating under the Wilsonart®arboritis®Bushboard, Durcon®KML, Laminart®Mermaid™, New Leaf™, Polyrey®Ralph Wilson®Resopal®Shore™, Technistone® and Wetwall™, the company continually redefines decorative surfaces with improved performance and award-winning designs.
LC Williams & Associates
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/6b9f2513-b274-4919-8d56-3207202a1522