September 9, 2021
The change of seasons brings another exciting Compusoft design competition. This fall, we’re asking to see inspiring kitchen islands and smaller bathroom spaces.
Once again, kbbreview will provide a fantastic jury of industry experts, alongside Compusoft Managing Director Alex Ainge, to choose the winners in both categories of design for kitchens and bathrooms.
As before, entering is simple and all you have to do is publish your creations made with Winner Design or Innoplus on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) and tag them in Compusoft Group, as well as use the hashtag: #csdesigncomp. And the good news is that you don’t have to enter new designs. – we are sure you have some real gems in your wallet. See below for more details.
To tell you more about what we’re looking for, kbbreview has grouped these two categories together:
For the fall competition, we’re asking for designs that include inspiring kitchen islands. It can be a new and imaginative way of using an island, or the use of different shapes or bright colors.
Size doesn’t matter when it comes to a good design. Without setting a strict rule on room dimensions, we are looking for small bathrooms where the design includes adaptation to the smaller space or the use of undersized products.
In addition to being recognized as a fantastic designer, each category winner will receive an additional special basket to enjoy. You will also be featured in a story on the kbbreview website.
How to enter
We make typing really easy so you can easily share your awesome designs. All you have to do to enter is:
- Share a kitchen or bathroom design made on Winner Design or Innoplus on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Bookmark in @compusoftgroup and use the hashtag #csdesigncomp.
- Add a brief description of the client brief or your idea behind the design.
The the deadline is Friday October 8, 2021 and the winners will be announced during the week of October 11 on Compusoft’s social media and on kbbreview.com.
Come in now
Start sharing now!
- The contest starts on Thursday September 9 and ends on Friday October 8, 2021.
- Applications submitted after 11:59 p.m. on the closing date may not be accepted.
- Multiple entries may be submitted in any category, provided all contest rules are followed.
- Applications are submitted via social media using the hashtag #csdesigncomp and also using the tag in Compusoft Group.
- Each entry should include a brief overview of the client brief and any other relevant information.
- Each design does NOT have to be the final customer approved plan.
- Entries must have been created using the Compusoft Winner or Innoplus software packages.
- The competition will be judged by a panel comprising Andrew Davies, Managing Director of Taylist Media, Alex Ainge, Managing Director of Compusoft, Lindsay Blair, Managing Editor of Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms, and Rebecca Nottingham, Managing Editor of kbbreview.
- Winners will be announced on all Compusoft social media accounts and in the kbbreview email newsletter within one week of the closing date.
- The winners will each receive a basket.
- Entries submitted may be used for promotional purposes by Compusoft Group.